Seligman House / Theta Delta Chi II

The Theta Delta Chi house was built in 1921. The building was designed by architect Allen Cox of Boston, the man who had designed five of the six fraternity buildings built up to that point, between 1913 (Psi U and Phi Delta Theta) and 1918 (Chi Phi) (King, 157).


View these other Amherstiana items featuring Seligman House:

Wooden Dance Card

©1998-2002 Brian T. Meacham